Tension clamp for round cable with big range
FOR ADSS CABLES INSTALLED ON SHORT SPANS (100M MAX)
These clamps are designed for dead-ending aerial ADSS cables on access networks when spans do not exceed 100m. Different capacities are available to adapt to the cable Ø.
These clamps will be used as cable dead-end at end poles (using one clamp).Two clamps can be installed as double dead-end in the following cases :
• at jointing poles
• at intermediate angle poles when the cable route deviates by more than 20°.
• at intermediate poles when the two spans are different in lengths
• at intermediate poles on hilly landscapes
• Dead-ending of 6 to 20 mm ADSS cables
• Minimum breaking load of 500/600 daN
• Installation on any pole hardware fitting :
brackets, cross-arms or eye bolt with a min eye Ø of 15 mm
• 4kV thimble as standard. 11 kV thimble available
• All plastic parts are UV resistant and tested in conditions equivalent to min 25 years of service in tropical environment
These anchoring clamps are made of an opened conical body, a pair of plastic wedges and a flexible bail equipped with an insulating thimble. The bail can be locked onto the clamp body once passed through the pole bracket and re-opened by hand at any time when the clamp is not under full load. All parts are secured together to prevent any loss during installation.
|Clamp Type||Capacity(mm)||Min breaking load(Kn)|