DM82508 Terminal Box Outdoor
Terminal Box Outdoor
Vertical (Dome) fiber optic splice closures are made of excellent engineering plastics. Damei supply different ports types, fittings and different fiber optic core numbers for vertical/dome fiber optic splice closures.
Damei’s Splice Closure is suitable for protecting optical fiber splices in straight through and branching applications, and can be used in aerial, duct and direct buried fiber optic cable projects.
- Suitable for ordinary fiber and ribbon fiber.
- Fully kitted with all parts for convenient operation.
- Overlap structure in splicing tray for easy installation.
- Fiber-bending radium guaranteed more than 40mm.
- Easy to install and re-entry with a common can wrench.
- Excellent Heat Shrinkable Sealed to protect fiber and splice ensuring durability.
- Stand up to severe condition of moisture, vibration and extreme temperatures
Main Technical Parameters
|Cable ports||4 Entires|
|Number of fiber fusion||144 (bunchy)|
|Capacity of splice tray||6/24/48 (bunchy)|
|Max capacity of fiber||6-48 (bunchy)|
|Sealing Type||Heat-shrinkable Type|
|Sealing structure||Silicon gum material|
Notes: Installation of Pole-Mount is default in Damei, the other can also be customized according to your requirements.
- Be suitable for Aerial and Duct.
- CATV environment, Telecommunications, Customer premises environments, Carrier Networks and fiber optic networks.